Search & Win

About Me

My photo
I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world, and I have a beautiful stepson that I love with all my heart.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Countdown...

Here I am, sitting in my last class of the day. The kids' grades are in, except for the end-of-course scores, which won't be in until tomorrow. The kids are watching a movie on the other computer via projector, and I'm slowly trying not to go crazy. I have never, EVER wanted summer vacation to get here more in my life as I had this summer.

It has been a long, tiring year. We've all been through a lot, my little family and myself. Sickness, death...it's been a long struggle. This has been a hard year for Greg school-wise, and I know he's ready to rest and recharge.

I'm ready.

I've been on my CPAP monitor for almost a month, so I'm finally beginning to sleep a bit through the night. My health is getting better. Now all I need is to lose some weight...yeah, something I've been saying all my life.

But hopefully it will happen.

All I know is I can't wait to rest, relax, dig in my garden, eat fresh vegetables and can them, and just be at home.

It will be fantastic.

Let the countdown to summer begin.

No comments: