Search & Win

About Me

My photo
I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world, and I have a beautiful stepson that I love with all my heart.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The world is looking a little better...

Hi.
I'm back.
For now, anyway.
I can't say all is well, but it's getting better.
There was a point in time, not so long ago, where I thought that I was going to lose it completely, but I took a step back, took a deep breath, found some help, and turned back to God, which I hadn't done in a long time, I'm sad to say.  It's not that I lost my faith in him, it's that I lost faith in myself...faith, confidence, all that stuff.

With the help of some great new friends, my wonderful husband, and my renewed faith, I'm on my way back.

The first step was hard; it always is when you're in a pit.  However, as many of us know, you have to hit bottom sometimes before you can head back up.

Here's to step one of one million...

If you pray, I ask that you pray He sends me a little more strength to get me through the journey.

No comments: