Search & Win

About Me

My photo
I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world, and I have a beautiful stepson that I love with all my heart.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

The 4th on the 5th...

Hello Everyone,

Happy 4th on the 5th! While we still observed the Independence Day holiday yesterday here in Warren County, Tennessee, we moved the majority of the festivities to today. The reason? This is the year we also celebrate Warren County's Bicentennial. There are many activities scheduled for today, including a parade that will be going right down my street! We are pretty jazzed about that, needless to say. I'll post photos from the parade as soon as I can.

I've spent the morning watering/feeding plants and hanging out with my (step)son while Greg is working. The garden is going fairly well--we have tons of cucumbers right now, and the tomatoes are coming along nicely.

Greg has decided that the best way to celebrate the nation's independence is with some sushi for lunch--sounds good to me.

Tonight there's fireworks--I'm anxious to try the settings on my camera.

Take care all,

Charlotte

1 comment:

Eric S. said...

Sounds like it's gonna be lots of fun.
Take pics, eat sushi and enjoy yourselves!

Sending ya the love from Dekalb!